Invitation to Attend the Hay House Summit!
Optimize your health, overcome chronic illness and live with energy, vitality and peace of mind.
- The #1 reason for the growing epidemic of disease (and how to heal it) with Anthony William.
- The daily vitamin that can reduce your cancer risk by up to 83% with Dr. Véronique Desaulniers.
- A unique, scientifically-proven hypnotic tool that can reprogram your subconscious mind in minutes with Dr. Mike Dow.
- How to amplify your instincts and make better health choices with Chris Wark.
- A substance that can improve your immune system by 113% with Dawson Church, Ph.D.
- Key ways to use diet to heal your body now with Felicia Yu, M.D.
- Three self-love rituals that will make you happier and more productive with Danette May.
- Three steps to heal a stress-damaged brain with Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D. A disease-recovery plan you can use when nothing else works with Lissa Rankin, M.D.
- How to create spiritual immunity to lower frequencies with Michael Bernard Beckwith.
And much more…
Starting October 23, you can watch 3-4 new lessons FREE for 24 hours. At 4 PM PT each day, we’ll release a new set of lessons.
This year, there won’t be any replays, so be sure to look at the Summit Schedule now and mark your calendar!
Louise Lynn Hay (October 8, 1926 – August 30, 2017) was an American motivational author and the founder of Hay House. She authored several New Thought self-help books, including the 1984 book, You Can Heal Your Life.